Saturday, March 08, 2008

THE POSH PHONES

















A great number of people who say they wouldn't want one of these phones are just LYING! We all want a good quality gadget that is flashy enough to make us look like celebrities.

Have you ever heard of the term -if you give me that I'd sell it and use the money for something else- ? Am sure even some millionaires are familiar with the term too. But if you ask me, I'd say - PRIORITISE. Spend money where it should be spent and avoid spending where not necessary.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE VERTU
VERTU WHITE DIAMONDS
RACE TRACK LEGENDS
FERARRI 1947
I recently went down to my local dry cleaners to have my suits dry cleaned. The charge for a pair of suit amazed me, it was 3 times the charge in normal areas. What did I do? I took my dry clean somewhere else. I'd rather live in a posh house, drive a posh automobile, buy a VERTU, travel the world, give give give to people who need it, and chill out like a real Princess.


No comments: